BALAOG: Featuring the Cultural Heritage and Natural Beauty of Bula
In celebration of the History Month this August (by virtue of Proclamation No. 339 which was signed on Feb. 16, 2012 by then President Benigno Aquino III), the Municipal Youth Officials in coordination with the Tourism Department will be conducting a three-day event which will highlight the development and promotion of our history, arts and culture.
As we observe the importance of our health in this time of pandemic, we also need to inculcate, promote and cultivate our heritage. Through the activities in this event, youths will be able to strengthen their connection to the past, to certain social values, beliefs, customs and tradition which allows us to identify ourselves as Bulaeños.
The following activities will be held on 𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟭𝟲 𝘁𝗼 𝟭𝟴, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭 at the Municipality of Bula.
- 𝗧𝗮𝗻’𝗮𝘄: Amazing Race MTB Edition
- 𝗕𝗿𝗴𝘆. 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗲𝘀: Draw your fighter!
- 𝗖𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗹𝗶𝗸𝘀𝗶𝗸: 2-minute Film Competition
- 𝗟𝗶𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼: Mobile Photo-Story Competition
- 𝗛𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗞𝗶𝘁𝗮!: History and/or Urban Legends Essay Writing
- 𝗧𝗶𝗴𝘀𝗶𝗸: On the Spot Writing Competition
The requirements and guidelines of each event will be posted tomorrow. Stay tuned!
Connect with us on our social media accounts: