CINEBULA (Promotional Video Making Contest)
- A group of 3-5 members are allowed to join the contest (w/ group name).
- All group members must be a bonafide resident of Bula.
- Group members must be composed of Director, Editor and Actors. (Amateur)
- All groups must submit and signify their entry forms at SK Fed. Office or contact SK Chair Charles Kier Celino only on July 13-17, 2022
- Video entries submission is due on July 19, 2022 until 5:00 pm at SK Fed. Office.
- Video entries must jive to the theme (Bula Ka’dto, Nguwan, Udma) and must promote the local tourism of Bula.
- Entries must not be less than 3 minutes and must not exceed to 7 min.
- There is no restriction in using and video editing applications.
- Must only use royalty free music to avoid copyright infringements.
- Videos must not contain Explicit contents, Vulgar Words and human rights violation clips.
- Originality is a must
- Video entries must be submitted through a blank flash drive mp4 format (filename: title of entry or group name)
- Top 3 winners will be chosen and will be given a cash prize and certificates.
Criteria for Judging
- Content and Relevance to the Theme – 30%
- Originality – 25%
- Screenplay, Cinematography – 25%
- Over all impact – 20%
For more details contact SK Charles Kier Celino at his fb page.