LINGGO NG KABATAAN 2022: CONTEMPORARY DANCE CONTEST
- Each group shall be composed of a minimum of two (2) dancers up to a maximum of ten (10) dancers.
- The contest piece must be at least three (3) minutes but not more than four (4) minutes.
- Appropriate clothing should be observed throughout the competition.
- Use of props will be allowed if it will not cause any delay in the program and any harm to the performance of other groups.
- The performance should showcase issues concerning the youth.
- The decision of the judges will be final and irrevocable.
- Performance (40%)
- Choreography and originality (30%)
- Theme and Music (20%)
- Costume and Audience Impact (10%)
- Total: 100%