LINGGO NG KABATAAN 2022: PROJECT PROPOSAL MAKING
- The competition is open to participants of the Linggo ng Kabataan Youth Camp. Thus, contestants must be part of the official list of youth representatives of each barangay.
- Each barangay should have one participating group of three to five proponents/ members.
- The entry should be realistic and must be based on the Nine Centers of Participation of SK:
- Active Citizenship
- Global Mobility
- Social Inclusion and Equity
- Peace- building and Security
- Economic Empowerment
- All entries must contain the following parts:
- Project Title
- Project Location
- Background (Rationale)
- Target Beneficiaries
- Budget Requirements
- Each participating group must submit ONE entry only.
- Entries should be presented and defended to the panel of judges.
- The decision of the judges will be final and irrevocable.
The proposals will be graded as follows:
- Ingenuity (35%)
- Community Impact/ Familiarity (30%)
- Sustainability (25%)
- Realistic Budget (10%)
- Total: 100%