LINGGO NG KABATAAN 2022: TIGSIK WRITING CONTEST
- The competition shall be participated by all barangays.
- On the day of the competition, ball-point pens and bond papers are already provided by the organizers.
- Each participant is allowed and will be given one (1) hour to write and submit only one (1) original tigsik composition. Such original tigsik entries shall be written in the dialect mainly used in Bula which is Rinconada.
- The tigsik shall revolve around the theme, “Intergenerational Solidarity: Creating a World for All Ages” in relation to the 2022 International Youth Week Celebration.
- The following format shall be followed by the participants:
- There shall be 2-4 lines per stanza, ranging from 5-6 stanzas
- A title must be provided for each composition
- The piece should have the properties of humor and satire, which may or may not rhyme.
- Identifying marks such as name, address, and contact details should be written in the registration forms and not anywhere in the entry. Only the corresponding numbers assigned to each participant shall be written at the top right portion of the paper. (This is to assure the participants that their pieces will be judged fairly.)
- Non-compliance with the set guidelines will result in automatic disqualification.
- The judge’s decision is final and irrevocable.
- Adherence to the theme/ Content – 40%
- Presentation – 30%
- Creativity and Originality – 20%
- Clarity of Imagery and language – 10%
- TOTAL – 100%