LINGGO NG KABATAAN 2022: YELL COMPETITION
- The competition shall be participated by all barangays.
- The use of Vulgar Language is prohibited and will be subject to disqualification.
- The use of body movements, lifts, and tossing are allowed provided that it will not endanger anyone.
- The use of drums and other instruments is allowed. Note: The yell must be audible, and not be overpowered by the sounds produced by the instruments.
- The use of props is allowed, provided that it will not hinder the next performers. Performers then are expected to clear the performance area after their respective performances.
- The decision of the Board of Judges shall be final and non-appealable.
- The contestants must be included in the official list of youth representatives of each barangay; thus, the contestant/s must be 15-30 years old.
- Creativity – 40%
- Clarity of Voice – 10%
- Mastery and Timing – 20%
- Impact – 30%
- Total – 100%