LINGGO NG KABATAAN: SONG WRITING COMPETITION
- The lyrics of the song should be written using the Rinconada dialect.
- The competition is open for solo or group performers (maximum of 5 members).
- The contestant/s must be included in the official list of youth representatives of each barangay; thus, the contestant/s must be 15-30 years old.
- The song lyrics must not include any vulgar or obscene words.
- The composition must embody or represent the cultures, history, and promotion of Bula.
- The duration of the song should be 2-3 minutes long.
- The song entry must be original and must not have been used in any previous competition, commissioned by a third party, or have been commercially released.
- Failure to comply with any of the above requirements shall be grounds for disqualification.
- The winning piece may be used as the official hymn of the municipality of Bula. The Municipality of Bula shall have the right of ownership over the hymn and may use the same for whatever purposes, including its enhancement or reproduction.
- Lyrics – 50%
- Originality and Creativity– 40%
- Content – 40%
- Form and Grammar – 20%
- Performance – 50%
- Musicality – 40%
- Mastery of Piece – 30%
- Impact – 20%
- Voice Quality – 10%