LIST OF APPLICANTS WHO PASSED THE 3RD LEVEL SCREENING & EVALUATION
After conducting the Face-to-Face Interview of aspiring CBMS 2022 Enumerators last June 16-18, 2022, below is the list of hired Enumerators and is scheduled for a Municipal Level Training. Out of 80 interviewees who appeared at the interview, 60 Enumerators were hired and passed the 60% overall evaluation passing rate.
The Municipal Level Training will be composed of CLASS 1 & 2 at BUB Training Hall and MDRRMO Command Center, respectively from July 8-16, 2022 except July 10, 2022 in observance of the Eid’l Adha.
- Check which Class you are listed (Class 1 / Class 2)
- All hired applicants must completely present the following requirements on July 8, 2022, first day of training:
- 4 COPIES Duly accomplished handwritten CS Form 212 (Personal Data Sheet), duly notarized by the Mayor
- 4pcs Passport Size Studio taken Picture (4.5cm x 3.5cm), for PDS
- Original Medical Certificate issued by RHU
- Photocopy of Vaccination Card
- Original Barangay Clearance
- Photocopy of TOR/Diploma/Certification of Highest Grade/Year Completed
- For fresh graduates: Certification of Graduation/Copy of Programme of Graduation
- Photocopy of Certificate of Employment & Trainings, if any
- Photocopy of Driver’s License, if any
- All hired Enumerators shall be present the entire duration/schedule of the training. Skipping of attendance is NOT allowed and their slot will thereby be forfeited
- Observe proper dress code (Shorts, Sando, Spaghetti Straps, Mini Skirts are not allowed)
- Always wear face masks and bring sanitizer/alcohol.
- The issuance of Medical Certificate shall be conducted thru appointment made by the CBMS Core Team
- Stay tuned for further announcements regarding the Training.
For those Interviewees not included in the list, please wait for further announcements.
CONGRATULATIONS & SEE YOU THERE!!
DOWNLOAD THE LINK BELOW: