LIST OF CSO ACCREDITATION REQUIREMENTS
- Letter of Application
- Duly accomplished Application Form for Accreditation
- Duly approved Board Resolution signifying intention for accreditation for the purpose of representation in a local special body
- Certificate of Registration or existing valid Certificate of Accreditation from any NGA
- List of current Officers
- For CSOs that have been in operation for at least one (1) year, Minutes of the Annual Meetings of the immediately preceding year as certified by the organization’s board secretary or Certification from the board secretary certifying the annual meeting’s conduct including the date, location, attendees, and agenda
- For CSOs that have been in operation for at least one (1) year, Financial Statement, signed by the executive officers of the organization, also of the immediately preceding year, and indicating therein other information such as revenue, expenses and the sources of funds.
- CSOs need to register for inventory.
- The final list of inventory will be endorsed to Sangguniang Bayan as the source document for the issuance of Notice of Call for Accreditation.
- Application letters for accreditation will be addressed to the Vice Mayor of the Sangguniang Bayan. And wait for the Notice of Call for Accreditation on August.